The Stupid Electronics Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I have a 95 GMC and I pulled out the HVAC bulbs because I had one burnt out and now none of them will work. They are wired in unison with both power and negative wires to each connecter and bulb and I have replaced the bulbs and still nothing. Could this be a ground issue? If I was to splice in a 2nd ground wire would this cause more issues?

Try turning the bulb base 180°

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
need some suggestions guys, Trucks blinkers suddenly stopped working. I have checked the fuse, and replaced the relay. Flashers work fine, just the blinkers do no work. I am at a loss now, so where is the next item to look at?

in case my sig don't show, truck is my 89 RCSB, 5.7 auto.

Thanks

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there any way to get decent sound out of my suburban by just replacing the speakers and installing an aftermarket HU?

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
need some suggestions guys, Trucks blinkers suddenly stopped working. I have checked the fuse, and replaced the relay. Flashers work fine, just the blinkers do no work. I am at a loss now, so where is the next item to look at?

in case my sig don't show, truck is my 89 RCSB, 5.7 auto.

Thanks

I'm thinking that your turn signal lever's shot.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Is there any way to get decent sound out of my suburban by just replacing the speakers and installing an aftermarket HU?

Most aftermarket stereo's have ~35 Watts per channel, while you'd be ok with that & some decent speakers-- an 4-channel amplifier would make those new speakers sounds awesome without being distorted.