The 'Stuff I Build' thread. Or...the 'Why I don't have a build thread', thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I wouldn't be proud of the job in my own vehicle, then why should my customers be?

This is a philosophy to live by right here. My father is a well reputed residential framer in my area and he always told me he builds every house like he'd build his own. I try to incorporate that into my daily activities as much as possible.

Amazing work, Al. As usual.

wally

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are an artist and don't let anyone tell you different!!!! craftsmanship is a dying breed in the throw away world we live in. I was taught along time ago that a man can do many things but be a master of one. I can see why you have little time to work on personal projects . You are truly a master of your craft keep up the good work

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Steering wheel? S-t-e-e-r-i-n-g W-H-E-E-L??? MumblegrumblemumblePOS!mumblegrumplegrrrrr!!!!!!

Not happy! Learnin' somethin' new, every attempt.
But, this go-round has advanced the furthest yet. I'm gonna finish it & see how I feel about it then.
Don't have much to go on it. If I spend a couple of (MORE!) hours on it tomorrow I should have it done.
Been a long day here, though. Posting this @ 3:30 A.M.!!! Probably won't get into the shop till around 10 tomorrow. Maybe 11.
Depends on how much coffee I'll need to get going.

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice work man. Bravo!

I think I'll break the laptop out so I can see these pictures better!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro