The Street Wheel and Tire Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont know if this is the right thread for this.

But i cant find any 454ss wheels anywhere. So does anybody know of any companys that make aftermarket that look like them

1LEG

Reaction score
ok guys thinking im going to stick with the stock Alum wheels for now, but I plan to keep an Eye on Craigslist for some take-off wheel, What i need to know is what year truck will fit my 1993 RCSB 4wd 6 lug. I would like some 17 or 18 inch Cady wheels if i can find a good deal.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I have the stock 350 Sport 15x8 wheels. The stock size is 275/60R15 I have found some pics and they look good, but stock can never be the best :) what alternative size would look best on a 3/5. (not going 4/6 cause I don't want to C notch the truck yet.

It is really hard to find 15" tires in sporty sizes btw...

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
35's with 6+3 and at full turn i justt rub, thats cause my offset tho

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I have the stock 350 Sport 15x8 wheels. The stock size is 275/60R15 I have found some pics and they look good, but stock can never be the best :) what alternative size would look best on a 3/5. (not going 4/6 cause I don't want to C notch the truck yet.

It is really hard to find 15" tires in sporty sizes btw...

I have 325/50 15's on my SS wheels, that's pretty sporty, huh?

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I dont know if this is the right thread for this.

But i cant find any 454ss wheels anywhere. So does anybody know of any companys that make aftermarket that look like them

The wreckers around here have 'em, but they want $100.00 ea. + tax! The SS wheels have a tendency to get bent. All it takes is one pothole/manhole cover. If the wreckwers get 20 of 'em in, they figure that 7 will be bent. They are NOT worth $100.00 ea., but the wreckers know of this tendency to bend, & because of supply & demand, well...
When I bought my '98, two were bent. I have bent one more since.
Why can't the engineers design the manhole covers so that they are in the center of the lane, instead of right were ya drive?