The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali_high

Reaction score
Just now jointed..idk it says female tho..ima male ..but anyways here's my Denali project! Got it for $350 and done a TON of work (still ongoing)
You must be registered for see images attach
3" blocks ad a leaf in the rear..3"keys for the front 305/40/22s 2" spacers in the rear 1.5" up front... after i get her back on the road high offset wheels and larger tires are next!

Dahead76

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I have a sickness. Just picked up the white 96 for $300. 305 with a five speed. In the back ground is a white 93 3500 dually, a teal 97 crew cab 3500 dually I used building my 95 single cab dually, pewter 98 extended cab that's about stripped to nothing. I'm thinking of making a crew cab short bed out of everything there.

Old Blue

Reaction score
Here is my 1999 K1500 LS. It has the 5.0 (305) and 4L60E transmission. It has 40,000 miles on a crate engine, and 213,000 on the body/drivetrain. It runs and drives excellent.

When I got it:
You must be registered for see images

Replacing grille, bumper, and fender:

Now:

My plans are to paint the fender, and eventually fabricate a new bumper/grille guard out of tube steel and angle iron.