The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Reaction score
Brand new old guy here...or is it old new guy? Lurked quite a while n decided to sign up, so I hope this is the proper place to introduce myself.

1999 Suburban 2wd 5.7

It (dubbed Earl) is a Choo Choo Customs factory conversion out of Chattanooga. CCC is not doing these any longer but back in his day, he did a few of these as well as trucks and El Caminos. I almost went low with it at one time but saw the "Lifted 2wd" thread around here and knew instantly what I was gonna do.

I've got a 4" spindle kit coming as well as a set of smooth fender flares. I've installed an air lift air bag kit on the back to help with the towing the camper and boat. I want to get the nose up a bit more and am currently researching tires and wheels. Currently have a set of truck Rallys on it.

I have questions I could use some help on the wheels & tires but I'll go do that in another thread.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
89 K2500
245/75R16
5.7 with a 400 trans Haven't checked the transfer case yet
regular bench and no tunes at the moment
this is the truck as I have bought it and looking to make it shine

diehardchevy

Reaction score
Post a few pictures and specs of your truck in this thread. Please keep discussion to a minimum.
My 95 Silverado Z71. I've had my truck for several years and it seems to always take a backseat to everything. But I'm going to start doing some work on it.....body work, cab corners,cowl hood, interior work. Just added 2007-2009 GMC wheels with 285 75 17's . Truck runs great. Putting in a new steering box and shocks this week,plus whatever the front end needs.

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't believe I haven't posted here yet.
Here is Ole Blue, I will be starting a build thread for her soon. 97' Silverado C1500.

Here's the family mode of transportation. I have 2 two year old, and a five year old so the burb is a much needed vehicle and we love it!!!! 03' 2500 LT Suburban

Sent from a place that rains a lot