The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95k150001

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
my 95 w/t 4x4 tbar crank and 3 in blocks 31s

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's mine...owned it since May of 94, she's still kickin, still has factory 5.7 350, hopefully LS swap it pretty soon, but until then, gonna drive her

Shebrolet

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just signed up. Live east of Dallas Texas, in Royse City.
Here's my nothin too fancy 98 C1500. 5.7l automatic 154k on the clock. Good ole peelin factory white paint. Hope to paint her in the next couple years. About to install a little stereo, other than that pretty bone stock and in great shape. LOVE these OBS trucks!

JimboSlice

Reaction score
My first obs full size pickup. Had many s10s and blazers thou.

Heres it now soon to be black and 4/6'd

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
My first obs full size pickup. Had many s10s and blazers thou.

Heres it now soon to be black and 4/6'd

Just wondering though do you really want to drop it and black it out I know that's supposed to be in style buy I've seen a few of them trucks done up back to factory two tone and some nice 15" mag rims at factory height and dam them trucks in my opinion scream classic and get my attention more the a slammed truck maby this is me getting older and kinda like the resto mod kinda look and they seem to bring in more cash if the day comes and you need to sell. Either way rare truck looks clean and looks to be a very nice canadiate for whatever you plan. Them old TBI 5.7s will not do quarter mile times in a record time but they do have tons of low end fun on the street torque and cheap to maintain. I personally think you got yourself a good base for a project the 88-98 are starting to go up in value and are the most desirable body style GM has ever made.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk