The impossible, 33" tires on levelled truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bmytz

Reaction score
im looking to fit 33x12.5x22s with 10 wide rim and -24 offset on a levelled truck, what have you guys done to make this fit. Looking for some ideas trying to avoid NorCal, open to suggestions and pictures would be appreciated to get an idea.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
i dont think anyone on here runs 22x12s. ive got 33s on stock wheels with all sorts of clearance. my truck is cranked to level with a 1.5 block i believe. i would think you'll clear the cab but might have to trim the bumper some.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A guy on gmfullsize is running 22x10 -25 but with 285/55s. Hes got the bars cranked and had to trim the bumper.

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
Minor bumper trimming and cranked t-bars will fit 33x12.50s. One of the guys at Custom Offsets on youtube has a GMT400 running the same set up. His wheels may be -44s, but the principle is the same. I believe he mentions in the video what he did to clear the 22x12s.

Treble

Reaction score
op~ drop shackles???

Why is it that you have objections to doing the nor Cal if done right nobody is aware. I perform this surgery on my 16 with the help of a Saw-all...
The 94 has been dropped back down to stock and has no scrub, running the kumho''s in my sig. I have the drop shackles but I'm debating on whether to order completely new leaf Springs or replace the bushings...
Filling out your signature on this board is a painless process..tell us a little about you truck

Bmytz

Reaction score
Thank for the info guys, i went ahead and ordered them. ill let you know if just a levelling kit is enough to fit 33 x 12.5s on 22 x10 rim with a - 24 offset. everywhere else ive been looking says its possible to clear them

N_nick

Reaction score
Thank for the info guys, i went ahead and ordered them. ill let you know if just a levelling kit is enough to fit 33 x 12.5s on 22 x10 rim with a - 24 offset. everywhere else ive been looking says its possible to clear them

I have 18x10 -24 on 285/65 and have a pro ryde leveling kit and only had to trim the plastic valance. I’d just crank the stock keys an inch and a half or so, aftermarket keys on these trucks are a waste of money imo.