The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeee man that thing looks clean! have you finished it up? what is that sticking out, like some electronics or pocket can it be cut off? ive been thinking about getting me one of those or an expedition center console.

where u at in la ??

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I think if you would have un-mounted the stock ash tray and cigarette lighter doors and it looks to me like it would and went in that cavity and lines perfectly according to your pictures you took

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im in the 562 area... Expo & navigator centers will do 2... The electronics thing is my cell phone charger... And I thought about that but Id rather not cut in2 my lower dash...

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think I might put back in my Jotto desk for alittle till I build or have someone build me a new console.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It wont bolt up factory 2 ur obs mounts... U gotta custom bolt it pretty simple... I have the 2 piece ( meaning upper and lower separate) 00-02 nbs cc 03-05 is a one piece...