The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For all of the guys who installed a nbs center console, mainly just the part between the seats I'm talking about. Got mine all trimmed up to match the floor, while I had my seats out. But does anyone else have the problem with the lid opening and hitting the pass side arm rest? Mine hits it and only opens a few inches. At least where I planned on mounting it. Because I don't know how far forward you guys are mounting yours. And I had installed the poly vinyl floor from lmc a few years ago and simply cut around the back latch for the orginal console.

cowboy99k1500

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have a centre console from a 2000 Denali for sale. These consoles are hard to come by and look and fit great in any GMT400 truck except standard cab. Console is in good condition. I will supply pics soon.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have a centre console from a 2000 Denali for sale. These consoles are hard to come by and look and fit great in any GMT400 truck except standard cab. Console is in good condition. I will supply pics soon.

Out of curiosity, what is the issue with standard cabs? Space or something else?

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted a more upscale center console to match my interior. Looked all over and really didn't want the 2000 and up Chevy version. Came across a console out of a 2015 Infinity QX80, the high end SUV. Turns out that the console can be removed from the Infinity and it fits perfect between my Camaro SS seats and the off white thread matches perfect. Installing was easy with self tapping screws and washers.
Before I put it in I did take the cup holders out and wrapped the surface with semi-black car wrap. Next up after I will instal custom on/off push switches for the light bar and other accessories.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a picture of the center console in the Infinity. Black leather and wood with two cup holders in the front, arm rest is leather and opens to fit a 6pack no problem. Last front opens up to more storage about the size of a 6pack also.

Niskalaukaus

Reaction score
I have been working on a custom center console. Thought i would post up some pics.

Looking at one of the pics, i really should do something for that drivers seat lol.

Last edited: