The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen 2 more of those consoles at the same junkyard I found mine at. They were between $35 to $40 max.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I did a little accessorizing to my center console. I built the bracket and put the Ram mount on it. The tablet is my engine monitor, GPS, and music server for the stereo via bluetooth.
lol flip phone doesn't fit the pic but that's badass

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What junkyard?

Check out Twin Lakes Auto Salvage in Dallas. The one console I saw there was from a Escalade. They inventory number is AA1919. That is second one that is complete. You may even be able to find the rear cupholder from it. You may have to look in the back of that truck. And the other one is a Black Denali. They inventory number is AA2062. They will let you walk back to view them before deciding if you want to purchase.... And they give you 30 days warranty also

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out Twin Lakes Auto Salvage in Dallas. The one console I saw there was from a Escalade. They inventory number is AA1919. That is second one that is complete. You may even be able to find the rear cupholder from it. You may have to look in the back of that truck. And the other one is a Black Denali. They inventory number is AA2062. They will let you walk back to view them before deciding if you want to purchase.... And they give you 30 days warranty also
Awesome thanks for the info will definitely be heading out there to check it out.

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the info will definitely be heading out there to check it out.

No problem my man. I hope they work out for you over there. I know one other guy that I was talking to from the offer up website and he has a Denali that he is parting out and he wanted like $75 and couldn't provide me pics......

SwatDawg15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up a console from a 99 esky. Got it cheap in a package deal from the bone yard. It needs refinished but looks complete. I was thinking of parting it out.