The Build of My $200 Dollar Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbrat004

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today I knocked out the filler on the roll pan. Started on the bed sides. The metal right after the rear wheel seems really messed up. Does anyone's know if they have a stamp from the factory on the bottom side of the bed behind the rear wheel?
You must be registered for see images attach

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today I knocked out the filler on the roll pan. Started on the bed sides. The metal right after the rear wheel seems really messed up. Does anyone's know if they have a stamp from the factory on the bottom side of the bed behind the rear wheel?
My brother just picked up this Red VIRGIN 1994 W/T non runner. 86k original miles. He just detailed the outside.....

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

mattbrat004

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks amazing dgonz. You don't see any gmc grilles like that anymore. Anyways, since you just got a clean truck, could you send a pic of this area on that truck? I need to know the basic shape it's supposed to be in, all the clean trucks are starting to get put away up here @Dgonz

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks amazing dgonz. You don't see any gmc grilles like that anymore. Anyways, since you just got a clean truck, could you send a pic of this area on that truck? I need to know the basic shape it's supposed to be in, all the clean trucks are starting to get put away up here @Dgonz
That's my brother's truck in central FL, 200 miles away

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

mattbrat004

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bottom section after the rear wheel. Like the one I just sent. Both of my sides are bad so I need something to go off of for the basic shape