The breakdown basket case 95 Silverado ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breakdown

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok gents if you've been paying attention to my other thread you'll see a lot of what I have already knocked out. I bought this truck about two months ago and it was a basket case! Previous owner neglected the poor girl so I snagged her from a fate of the junkyard. Today I got some r134 and check my pressure. Off the manifold gauges my next door neighbor had she still had some pressure (15psi) but not enough to kick the comproessor on. Dropped a 12oz can of 134 with stop leave and oil and a 20 oz can of regular 134. Damned thing will freeze you out of the truck now!! Also my stake pocket bully dog retractable tie downs came in this week while I was out to sea. These things are great! I'll post some pics tomorrow of where she sits when I knock out an oil change and replace the serpentine belt and the idler pulley.

You must be registered for see images attach

Breakdown

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some more pics

Breakdown

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well today's projects- ran a bottle of marvel mystery oil through then engine for about thirty miles, drained and changed. She'll rotella t4 for the win. New purolator boss filter. Oil pressure is much nicer when hot now and no more smoking when she idles and you accelerate. I think it's a combination of cleaning oil passages and running better oil. Put a new serpentine belt on it today cause the old one was garbage and split. So it's been a productive day to say the least. Also got an old craftsman radial arm saw for doing a water pump on a Nissan today as well. Now off to harbor freight with the roommate to waste money on crap I don't need hahaha

Breakdown

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well pulled back into port tonight and amazon left me goodies. Got two new mirrors and my new Lund floor mats. Just got done installing the mirrors. Mats are gonna need a day or so to relax in the heat to settle into a position but I think they look pretty decent.