The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popeye11

Reaction score
help body lift

Done the 3 inch body lift on 97 k1500 ext cab..fuel filler hose is leaking gas if you go more than 1/4 sqeeze on gas pump ..how do i fix this?. Anybody else run into this problem..how do u fix it?

98-k1500-z71

Reaction score
i did the same lift on my 98 k1500 ext cab and i used some rubber tubing to extend my filler neck after the body lift. did you extend the filler neck? i never had a problem since i extended the filler neck the same time as the rest of the body lift

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
wondering what step bars you guys think cover up the frame the best from the 3 in. body lifts? i would assume ones that bolt to the body mounts. i like the look of the nerfs obviously but i dont think that they cover up the frame well. thanks for any input. pictures would also be greatly appreciated. i apologize if someone already posted about this but i cant go back through 75 pages on this thread. thanks again
N fabs hands down nerfs hang down too far with a bl
Done the 3 inch body lift on 97 k1500 ext cab..fuel filler hose is leaking gas if you go more than 1/4 sqeeze on gas pump ..how do i fix this?. Anybody else run into this problem..how do u fix it?
Tighten your band clamps

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
In the future I am planning on doing a 4" suspension lift with a 2" body lift on my truck. With the body lift how can I extend the transfer case and shifter linkages? Just weld in a 2" piece? Or will these just be fine with only 2 inches?

DefiantJessen

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1998 gmc sierra z71 3" body lift on 35x12.50x20 tires

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking to put a 3" body lift on my '97 2WD...
What am I going to be able to squeeze for tires without rubbing or trimming using the stock 15" rims?