That paint color you got in your head for your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I agree that green color looks pretty sharp with the chrome wheels i approve. Black has gotten old for me, looks like crap unless its spotless

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Honestly that's one of the very few trucks I've ever seen in that color that I like. It just works how you've got it set up

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Medium Bright Blue Metallic. '97 only. Same as mine. One of the nicest colors GM ever painted these trucks!

You must be registered for see images attach

I really like this, but I've seen too many black satin vehicles lately.

Check the front bumper. It's a different black. Called 'Trim Black', or 'Bumper Black'. (Whodathunkit?) It's shinier than satin, but it's not a real high gloss. Been thinkin' about painting my '98 with that. Cheap! I do the prep, tape it up, & I can get it painted for $750.00. With the new box & fenders I have, there isn't a lot of body work to be done.

Also my favor color these trucks ever had, if you couldn't tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seriously considering changing the lower body color.

To this.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Medium Bright Blue Metallic. '97 only. Same as mine. One of the nicest colors GM ever painted these trucks!

I really like this, but I've seen too many black satin vehicles lately.

Check the front bumper. It's a different black. Called 'Trim Black', or 'Bumper Black'. (Whodathunkit?) It's shinier than satin, but it's not a real high gloss. Been thinkin' about painting my '98 with that. Cheap! I do the prep, tape it up, & I can get it painted for $750.00. With the new box & fenders I have, there isn't a lot of body work to be done.
Yes Duplicolor made a color in the GM truck spray paint back in the day called 30% black that was for trim and interior paint (30% gloss) so it doesn't glare. I think the part # was T90 or T99. They also made a really cool looking black metallic paint too.