That paint color you got in your head for your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

traksta15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
best color gm made on their trucks imo:

You must be registered for see images attach

arrival blue on my 03 nbs, only offered in 03/04

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the OEM Teal is one of the nicest colors these came with

Also that's not his truck, That ones Local to me. SIKAZPHUC on here

mutanay

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What paint code is my truck? I have had half the people say its green, and the rest say its blue. In certain sunlight its blue, and the other angles it is green? What in the hell is it? And should i change the color to black, or restore what i have now? I need opinions because my friends suck ass and don't care about my truck, they call it the douchemobile. Thats why i ended up here. Anyway what do you guys call this paint?
You must be registered for see images

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Gbg. Gay boy green. Not an insult to you, that's what a lot of people refer to it as. Look up your paint code and search it online. It'll tell you the name

mutanay

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gbg. Gay boy green. Not an insult to you, that's what a lot of people refer to it as. Look up your paint code and search it online. It'll tell you the name
I am not a fan of it, but would it be worth it to restore the paint to its original shine with all of the sun bathed spots? Or change the entire thing to black? its more expensive but i think it would look better.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I personally like it, but if you don't, change it