Tech: 88-89 GMT400 Quad Sealed Beam upgrades (Bosch T84 E-code headlights)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Just an update for anyone interested. The LMC conversion headlight housings are actually a very viable option. A friend of mine bought an 89 blazer with a set of the lowbeams LMC lights. I can actually say I'm impressed with them. They use 9006 bulbs, are of quality construction and actually have a very proper light output. I would highly recommend them if you cannot find the Bosch lights.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Just an update for anyone interested. The LMC conversion headlight housings are actually a very viable option. A friend of mine bought an 89 blazer with a set of the lowbeams LMC lights. I can actually say I'm impressed with them. They use 9006 bulbs, are of quality construction and actually have a very proper light output. I would highly recommend them if you cannot find the Bosch lights.

That's awesome! That would make the quad light setup a plug and play option for those converting from composites. Plus if I recall right the low beams have glare shields making them ideal for hids.