Tahoe window seals??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been looking and can't find alot of info on this. It seems most just replace the entire window. All I want is the black outer seal, my glass is good but the seal is starting to get weird little warping spots on the exterior. I'm guessing just from age and sun exposure since I have no garage.

Problem is I can't find a part nber for just the glass trim anywhere. Please tell me I don't have to replace the glass to get a new seal.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I'm guessing no one else has info on this either huh, I can't believe I can't find anything but a full glass replacement that comes trimmed with the new gasket. I don't need to replace the glass.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, the entire seal that goes around the big quarter windows. I can't believe with so any of these still on the road that no one makes a replacement. You'd think even if GM discontinued it someone else would be making them. Someone has to be if you can get a full glass replacement with it already on the glass.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump it on up, anyone know where to get these seals??

Also a source for good weatherstripping like linked about for the doors since those are discontinued??

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, that is the rear driver door seal for inside the jamb. What I'm looking for is the outer gasket/trim for the large rear quarter glass to body.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, that is the rear driver door seal for inside the jamb. What I'm looking for is the outer gasket/trim for the large rear quarter glass to body.

Ohhh so you're talking about the giant non-operable rear windows in the sides of the cargo area/3rd row? I'm pretty sure that rubber is permanently attached to the glass. Probably why you're not finding it separately.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ohhh so you're talking about the giant non-operable rear windows in the sides of the cargo area/3rd row? I'm pretty sure that rubber is permanently attached to the glass. Probably why you're not finding it separately.

That's what I'm afraid of. The glass is in perfect condition, just has a warped spot where it bubbles out away from the glass, I'm guessing from always being parked in direct sunlight. I just didn't want to replace the entire thing just for a darn gasket. I can't believe with how many of these that are still on the road there isn't a replacement.