T-Unit's boosted Buick. AKA: the Granny Slapper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'd say it's been going well.for this car recently. I've been daily driving it with little to no issues. I do have a new exhaust leak. Sounds like rear manifold. Could be the down pipe donut. Leaks bad under boost and is inaudible off boost. Resonator has been shot since I got it. So I'll have to eventually crawl under there and find the bad leak under boost and I will end up likely getting a zzp stainless exhaust for it.

The jeep needs some love as well.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's up on Facebook for trade. Fuel gauge acted up yesterday. I'm about sick of this ******* car.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Fuel gauge is fine. I had a faulty gas station pump.

I fixed the cluster for free so that works again.

It's stumbling, surging, and stalling randomly now. I can't figure it out. I blocked off the EGR. It has exhaust leaks but I can't see them causing a surge/stall situation.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I think this car is going away. I'm gonna take some pictures and list it and see what kind of bites I get. I'm done messing with it really. I hate to see it go but it's just not what I want anymore. I found a 99 trailblazer that caught my eye and I'm thinking about seeing if I can't get rid of the Buick for it.

Tyler/T-Unit

Last edited:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Officially up for sale if anyone is interested. Y'all have read the build. You know what's done to it lol. 2k or best.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Sold locally. Thank god.

Tyler/T-Unit