T-Unit's boosted Buick. AKA: the Granny Slapper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
IDK man. I like the 20mpg and forced induction. Plus the heated leather is great and I really like the look of an athletic car.

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Houston. We have a problem. Ok well another problem a added onto the problems I've already been dealing with.

Blown fuel line. :suicide:

Tyler/T-Unit

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
I encourage that idea, I'm looking to get the either s10 or Colorado era ext cab. 2wd and drop it down a little, be really good for hauling around quads and 3 wheelers as well fuel friendly daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'd love to get another s10 trailblazer but they're getting hard to come by.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's gonna be ok. It's just a phase. I'm not gonna end up having to replace every thing.

You must be registered for see images

Tyler/T-Unit

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
IDK man. I like the 20mpg and forced induction. Plus the heated leather is great and I really like the look of an athletic car.

Tyler/T-Unit
I feel like anything 4 door buick is never going to look anywhere near athletic lol. It may be fast and might handle good but itll never look athletic. Heated leather and forced induction though, those are two great features

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my idea of an athletic Buick. I had the same car in black with Chevy rally wheels in the mid 80's. First wife sold it when I was at work and used the money to put french doors in the house. I was gone a month later. I miss that car more than her.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
This is my idea of an athletic Buick. I had the same car in black with Chevy rally wheels in the mid 80's. First wife sold it when I was at work and used the money to put french doors in the house. I was gone a month later. I miss that car more than her.

You must be registered for see images attach
Ohhhhhhhhhh hell no. I'm not as depressed about my car having a new problem at least once a week now. I. Would. Be. PISSED

Tyler/T-Unit