T-Unit's boosted Buick. AKA: the Granny Slapper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Finally found what I was looking for. In a repair video. It was an unexpected side effect of a repair for malfunctioning turn signals. No clue how I ran across it but I got what I was looking for.

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Just curious, but why dont you like coupes?
I take the dogs with me a lot. Flipping seats forward is annoying. Probably gonna be a dad in the next couple years. So there's that too. I have people ride with me occasionally. Four doors just makes more sense. Plus it's easier to clean.
4 doors for more ******

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
And that. Also the Buick has heated leather. And monsoon audio. It's a really nice ass car.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Got a few things today while at the junk yard. I scored a brand new set of fuel lines for going over the supercharger. I'll probably paint them. A fog light switch to replace the one in it now since the button always pops off. Also got a vent to replace the broken one. I might go back and nab a chrome grille I found out there too.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
This car...... I need someone good with electrical.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Buick got an interstate battery today. Problem solved. Now I've got to get on my grinding pulley issue.

Tyler/T-Unit

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Glad it's fixed. By the way. the car got hit near the battery right? That could have caused the internal short in the battery. sudden jolt shorts the plates inside.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Hahaha I haven't even updated this yet. So the battery issue got resolved right.

Monty it's possible. I find it hard to believe since the battery was secure and the hit wasn't very hard IMO. But possible.

Alright so a the next Sunday I had to make a quick run to a buddies house. Made it a mile. I see 5 deer in the road. Hit the brakes and nothing. Pedal goes squish to the floor. Two are in my lane the other three are on the far edge of the road. I shoot the gap and pass two deer looking at me through my window as I go by. Just as I'm about to start fist pumping about my success......thud. ARE YOU FAWKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! Deer number two. In three damn weeks. I have Emily with me. Now I? I. Am. FUMING. I stand on the brake pedal, throw it in reverse. This is bullshit. This is deer number two that has attacked this car. If it's on the ground? That's motherf*cker is getting rolled. It wasn't. It was fine. Just like the first one. So now I'm super pissed. I yank the wheel right and whip to the side of the road. Emily is losing it on me to calm down. I grab my flashlight and my knife and start walking into the field. I could see all 5 deer. Just staring at me.

Emily stops me. Pulls me back to the road. I spend 10 mins stomping back and forth all huffy and ****.

Finally get calmed down enough and Emily busts a gut laughing. She said there's no damage. Just a big ass streak on my paint from the deer's nose.

I'm still mad because I can't make an insurance claim again less than two weeks later. I only blew a brake line.

The brake line that blew? The dreaded right rear. I had no time to fix it so I paid a shop my best man works at to get it done. The window of the truck broke and fell into the door two so both my rides were out of commission, I had to drive the gtp with no plate or insurance to get to class.

Tyler/T-Unit