t bars cranker up half

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey am new here but i got a 94 k2500 suburban i just cranked up my t bars about half way but i got a great deal for 35s nitto terra graphers on some 18 hummer rims very nice sharpe looking can i fit them tires under my tank (also i have no bumper i replaced it with a 5 inch steel pipe)

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
there are people on here who are running 315's(equivalent to a 35" tall tire) on a t-bar crank, and a 2" block in teh rear... i wouldnt feel comfortable on 35's without at least a body lift

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you ran skinny 35s and stock rims you could prob get away with it but they will rub.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
there are people on here who are running 315's(equivalent to a 35" tall tire) on a t-bar crank, and a 2" block in teh rear... i wouldnt feel comfortable on 35's without at least a body lift

Case in point, this guy...
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?823-98-z71-on-315s
You must be registered for see images attach

Now don't hold me to this but being it is a 2500, he might have GK bars giving him enough for a slightly bigger 35, but no doubt it will still scrub.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
thats the dude i was talking about :p... body lifts are cheap.. like 200 dollhairs off summitracing cheap.. i would order one of those and run those 35's you found

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i am going over there to so i they will fit but its a good deal for tire and rims and they have an 4.5 backspacing too that will help alittle but i will try to get pictures as soon as possioable

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
please PLEASE use punctuation....... your posts gave me a headache man.. if they fit, great, but i garuntee you have to at least trim to run them... and you will have no turning radius due them rubbing...

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will do am going there torrommow to try them out there half tread all terrians about 65% tread left to be exzacked but i think they are the 33s but they might be the 35s not sure find out torrommw bad speller but thanks i have do bumper just got pipe bumper so hope they do becuase my tires are BALD racing slicks