Switches for 88-94 year models with part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXDIRT67

Reaction score
So, I know there's another list of switches for the newer trucks, but I thought a list of options for the older style dash could be useful, even though they are tough to find in this day and age. I may have some errors on dates available and such but part numbers are correct. I even included some switches that could also work from other vehicles if you can find them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the switch locations:

Wiring diagram for fog light harness.

If anybody has any of these, list them here for others. I'm in need of one of the rear heat switches with wires for a project of mine, so let me know if you have one.

7echo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super information, thanks.

Do you guys know if these pop out from the front, or should I pull the bezel and remove them from the back of the bezel? If I see some at the salvage yard I want to grab them without breaking them.

TXDIRT67

Reaction score
Super information, thanks.

Do you guys know if these pop out from the front, or should I pull the bezel and remove them from the back of the bezel? If I see some at the salvage yard I want to grab them without breaking them.
These come out the front, there are clips on each side. They are easier to remove without breaking if you remove the whole bezel though. Get the plugs for them while your at it, a lot of people like myself add these switches to trucks that did not originally come with them.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I am also looking for a fog light switch if anybody has an extra one

TXDIRT67

Reaction score
Sorry, I mislabeled the hookup. Here's the correct wiring diagram for fog light harness.