sway bar bushings - choosing the right size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatSLO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm setting up a list of parts for front end rebuild and I don't know which sway bar bushings to get.

Rockauto.com lists several options, many choices also list the thickness of the sway bar - apparently there were several variants.
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...061367,suspension,stabilizer+bar+bushing,7624
Now, I've measured the sway bar on my Tahoe and it's 30mm thick (1-3/16")

The issue is that some options do not list for which size of the sway bar hey are.
For example, ACDELCO 45G0648 doesn't list the size. (I usually prefer the AC Delco brand and this item could be shipped together with some other stuff in my shopping cart, this makes quite a financial difference when shipping to Europe)

Is there any way to find out if these are the right size for my vehicle? I've tried google but no luck so far.

Also, a general question - when buying sway bar bushings, do the come in pairs or do I have to order quantity of 2?

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That delco number is for 1-1/8" bar.. 2 seconds into Google just typing that part number in only. Came up with the answer.. Google can be fast and your friend...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk