Swapping risers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can I put power seats in my truck that has manual seats? I think I'm gonna do a power 60/40 or buckets, manual risers are getting on my nerves [emoji35] having problems finding one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can I put power seats in my truck that has manual seats? I think I'm gonna do a power 60/40 or buckets, manual risers are getting on my nerves [emoji35] having problems finding one

Yes you can but have to get complete wire harness and two it into the fuse box. Check other threads in this forum for more details

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to look into that, I think I'll have to do that, be nice to find a power bench, or buckets, maybe leather

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I am going to do that to my truck soon, a manual to power seat conversion, but I have buckets. :D Just wish I could find some leather blue seats!!! Kiind of liking leather better over the cloth after riding in a few cars with leather seats. Sure would be a little more fancy.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to do that to my truck soon, a manual to power seat conversion, but I have buckets. :D Just wish I could find some leather blue seats!!! Kiind of liking leather better over the cloth after riding in a few cars with leather seats. Sure would be a little more fancy.

Speaking of blue leather saw some today in a wrecking yard In a Tahoe, if it's truly as simple as power and ground I'll go get power seats tomorrow [emoji23]

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just pull the riser off of a seat at the pick and pull and tell them its a battery tray lol

Haha at a pick and pull I could but these are small yards, guys are smarter than that and don't want me tearing seats apart lol

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nothing at two of the closest yards near me, you sure are lucky. Please post pics, I want to see those beauties. :D

I should have! They were pretty dirty, that was a little yard that's about an hour and a half away from where I live, I'll go back in a month lol I feel like people don't frequent it lol it's on the side of a highway in the middle of nowhere

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Be sure to take some the next time you go, but that's typical that they are dirty. Oh well, maybe some good cleaning will get them back to normal health. Dang, I wonder how much they would ask for them.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Be sure to take some the next time you go, but that's typical that they are dirty. Oh well, maybe some good cleaning will get them back to normal health. Dang, I wonder how much they would ask for them.

My goals for this Friday coming are to find good shape power buckets and console in grey, minimum a power 60 portion so I don't have the slop that the manual seats get, this time it's a bigger yard I'm hoping I have better luck