SUV Door Panel Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrmar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all, I found a set of door panels from a 94 2 door Yukon that I want to get for my 93 ECSB. I know the panels themselves are a direct swap but I was wondering about the switches? Will the harness in my pickup fit the switches from the Yukon or do I need to get the wiring from it too? I need to know so I know how much to get from the Yukon. Thanks!

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I believe you need to get the harness from the door. The harness in the door has connectors behind the kick panel to disconnect.

chrmar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I figured I was never going to find another set of red, 2-door SUV door panels locally so I bought them. The seller has a body shop and is parting out a bunch of GMT400s. I sent him the money and he took then off with switches and complete door harness. I just need to go pick them up when I'm home.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

chrmar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So when you're an OTR driver and you have a newborn, plus when your GMT400 is 25 minutes from where you live, you don't get much time to fiddle with it. But, today I finally managed to tinker with the truck a bit. The door lock switch is the same between both panels however the window switches are different and require different connectors. So, the door harnesses need to be changed as suspected. Not sure what I'll find under the dash as far as hooking these up.