Suspension lift Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMCNS

Reaction score
Are there known issues with lifted chevys having steering issues where they pull a good amount to the inside or outside of road when doing 30 mph +?

1999gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idler and pitman arms wear and get sloppy and they will wander. Need to jack it up and check the front end for play.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Are there known issues with lifted chevys having steering issues where they pull a good amount to the inside or outside of road when doing 30 mph +?

How is it lifted? Could be the lift was installed incorrectly. Did this just start? Had the alignment checked?

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my 91 pickup drives straight as an arrow. It will need front end parts about once/year depending on how much I drive it. It has a 4" lift and 35" tires.

my 98 Yukon drives very good with no pull. It has tbar crank and rear block kit. Also 33'' tires.

You probably have an issue with your steering components/suspension and alignment.

KMCNS

Reaction score
Everything was said to be tight. it's a Pro Comp 6". It does not have swaybar links though which makes me believe they broke at some point. it's been to 2 alignment places saying they can't do anything. 1 was because they said the frame was bent. 2 was the caster was off and the adjuster bolt was frozen.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With a bent frame it's possible you have some bumpsteer issues going on, or other bent components.