Suspension and Wheel setups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay P

Reaction score
My 1988 GMC Sierra is basically my first offroad build but not my first Chevy. Knowing these typical OBS trucks it's time for a suspension rebuild (bushing, ball joints, shocks and what not). I'm looking for aftermarket shocks wheels and tires also. I'm wondering what setup you guys have, and wondering how I could achieve the look I want for my truck. Also if you have the suspension setup I'm looking for what did you do. My truck is currently lifted at least 3 inches in the back by the previous owner and I'm not sure how much lift is on the front. The truck is currently sitting on 315/16.5/R75 (I might have got the specs wrong but I can't remember it on the top of my head).

Jay P

Reaction score
This is the way my truck currently sits

You must be registered for see images attach

Jay P

Reaction score
This is one setup I would like to go for. Newer style OEM wheels and maybe a leveling kit. If anyone could recommend shocks and a leveling kit for this kind of fitment that would be awesome.

Jay P

Reaction score
Even though this is a Ford. Has anyone seen these the Regular Car review of the Ninth Gen F-150, does anyone know the wheel and lift setup on that truck. I would prefer a similar setup for mine.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media