Superlift pulls right bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iggyspred

Reaction score
I just installed the Superlift kit on my 96 K1500, tough install but it looks and rides great other than pulling right. Its been aligned, had the shop double check and I checked with the string method and a homemade camber gauge, everything checks out. No binding in the brakes, calipers work, wheels spin freely. New pitman/ idler arms, steering box, pump, bushings, whole front end. Ive checked tire pressure and rotated tires around, still pulls right. My plan is to try another shop if I cant figure it out in the next week or two. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm not really keen on dropping more money right now.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did they give you the spec sheet? If SAI is a large difference side to side can create some drive-ability issues. Say everything is in spec, but everything on one side is on the low end , and everything on the other side is on the high side of spec. You need the #'s

iggyspred

Reaction score
They did not, I was there watching, but dont remember where in the range the two sides landed.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine pulled bad to the right too when I did mine and had it aligned. Went to another shop and alignment fixed. Find a better shop that does a better job. It's not your work it's theirs.