supercharged 454 goodness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Needs the bottom end rebuilt, but the parts alone listed / shown are close to double what he's asking. Paying someone to do much of the work gets expensive in a hurry. I know I won't add up what I've spent repairing my Burb because its more then I paid for it. I'd be torn between stealing the motor for something else (the Burb) or keeping it in the smallest truck I'd actually want to buy.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
LOL @ assuming it's over 500 HP because the bottom end was "supposed to be good for 600 HP" but it went so quickly.

So the bottom end was good for 600 HP but they blew it up immediately and it's knocking, so it must have REALLY been making some serious power!

crackhead logic

Richard

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
600 hp might have been OK with a new bottom end?

Seems to me putting a blower on an engine with 140,000 miles on it is a little iffy.

Prolly had the knock all along just couldn't hear it over the blower & timing gear noise lol.

Last edited:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
30k seems like quite the over estimate unless he got it as a rusted out pile. Still looks like a nice truck even though the blower alone is worth more than the rest of the truck lol.