Suburban Picture Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burb87

Reaction score
Nice :waytogo:I see you primered the hood,was it due to paint fading? Mine was haha! I took mine off and set it on a couple of sawhorses to make it easier to work on.

Ya the clear coat looks like hell so I sprayed it with plastidip and now that's starting to peel so it looks terrible right now.

85supersierra

Reaction score
I just picked up my first obs suburban. I've had a square and a 1970. This is my first 4x4. I plan to do a 4-6" lift not really sure yet. It's a K2500 with a 454 so I'm sure it can handle any size tire I choose.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85supersierra

Reaction score
Had new tires installed last week on my longroof, theyre 275/70r18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W.

are you running a lift of any kind? I want to lift mine about 2in front and rear to run the same 285's on 17x9 rims. Im considering just doing a body lift since its such a small amount. I would like to upgrade to a 6" lift later and run 37's

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just have my torsion keys turned up about an inch or two over stock. 285s may require more lift because these 275s rub on the lower control arms and frame a little at full lock.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk