Suburban Picture Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was happy when I saw it had a tailgate. My previous burb had barn doors and they annoyed the crap out of me, especially with rear visibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
99 k1500 burb 2-3 inch lift from rough country with 285s. Not much in plans besides normal up keep, family hauler so nothing big, talk wife into letting me take side steps off, rhino line rockers, swap rims someone I can find same size. Front an rear bumpers, extra lighting, wire up quick disconnect for removable winch for winter and deer hunting, an interior upkeep an upgrades eventually.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Burb87

Reaction score
I grew up with suburbans and finally got mine a year and a half ago. I really wanted a 96 and up but my 95 was a pretty good deal with only 129k on it. Ive done some normal maintenance on it but recently installed clear headlights park lights and new rail lights. Put the light bar on it's sitting on 315s right now with a 6" lift

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I grew up with suburbans and finally got mine a year and a half ago. I really wanted a 96 and up but my 95 was a pretty good deal with only 129k on it. Ive done some normal maintenance on it but recently installed clear headlights park lights and new rail lights. Put the light bar on it's sitting on 315s right now with a 6" lift
Nice :waytogo:I see you primered the hood,was it due to paint fading? Mine was haha! I took mine off and set it on a couple of sawhorses to make it easier to work on.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
My 1997 K2500 other than wheels(unknown brand 12 hole wheels before) and light bar, that's how she rolled off the lot.

And yes I play with her.
I've done the same thing,hard to resist a deep mud puddle,lol

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a quick ? Couldn't find a thread abt it and didn't want to make new one. Looking to have some bumpers built with rear tire swing so need a spare. For now will just use original but would like all matching rims soon. Truck Is two tone green an tan but thinkin abt rhino lining the tan an maybe removing the running boards. Dnt know whether polished or black, satin or matte, rims would look best. Looking at some allied 877 rock crusher polished or raceline 931 injector, 934 defender. Lemme know what you guys would put on. Or if theres a better thread