Suburban Blue Door Panels - 95 - 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I have all 4 blue door panels off a Suburban, really nice panels if anyone is interested I'll post picks. I would take $40 for all 4 plus shipping (which would be high) or pick up.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I don't have the back ones, got just the front ones. I cut the back ones apart experimenting on making denali rear panels.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I threw them away last week when I cleaned my garage out, sorry, I couldn't get anyone to commit to want them.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Blue is a pretty rare color of interior I must say (I hope I am not offending or making you feel bad @deadbeat). I am in your same position @IOWATJ23, and hey, hello fellow Iowan, nice meeting you here. :cheers:

Love blue, just an awesome color, just not much of it to find around my area. Only one blue interior truck in the 95-98 era in my local salvage yard, JUST ONE!!! and this was large yard with a ton of GMT400's.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I figured if they were rare they would have went quick, I would have gave them away if someone would have paid shipping.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I think just too many people don't have blue. I would have taken them or @IOWATJ23 could've, I would've taken the front ones of course, but didn't register until Feb 2017. It's ok though, not going to be the end of the world. :)