stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggbiker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot,you just made me feel ancient.I have grand kids your age :jester: lol

Have three great grand kids too :(
Enjoy your youth ! My first Great Grandson will be here in August ! My GMT 400 days started in 1989. I was a Tool and Die maker. Our wages where on par with nurses. Now nurses make $45 an hour, T&D $25 if you are lucky. I worked with people that made $100K in 1965. A lot of them worked 60- 100 hrs a week, and drove new Caddys, to bad they in the shop working, no time to enjoy it. I quit my job every 3-4 years and traveled the country.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/d/monster-truck-limo-show-truck/6495156767.html
oh.my.god. i would love to know where these people get these numbers from
Wow they ruined a ram. What a shame

I see this ungodly creation and I think to myself; "That was once a bone stock Ram 3500. It sat on a dealership lot in 95 or 96 and it was normal. What the **** happened between then and now?"

I do the same thing for a lot of this "custom" "show" trucks; OBS Fords, 2nd Gen Rams, OBS and NBS Chevys and GMCs; they were all like our trucks at one point, simple modifications, and then it all went to piss in a pot and out the window.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Most are trash. Cheap (not even)quality. There's a guy on the 67-72 forum (harnessworx) that makes damn good stuff. You'll pay for it but the wire gauge is heavier, the relay gang center is legit and connections are higher quality and sealed. Wiring mods are not somewhere you want to cheap out. And if you're just looking to do the 4hi mod and not run HIDs, you can spend about $35 and do it yourself in an hour or so.
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/d/monster-truck-limo-show-truck/6495156767.html
oh.my.god. i would love to know where these people get these numbers from
I want to know what's up with the superduty rear door window frame.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Most are trash. Cheap (not even)quality. There's a guy on the 67-72 forum (harnessworx) that makes damn good stuff. You'll pay for it but the wire gauge is heavier, the relay gang center is legit and connections are higher quality and sealed. Wiring mods are not somewhere you want to cheap out. And if you're just looking to do the 4hi mod and not run HIDs, you can spend about $35 and do it yourself in an hour or so. I want to know what's up with the superduty rear door window frame.

Tyler/T-Unit
Heck I do mine for about $5

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Most are trash. Cheap (not even)quality. There's a guy on the 67-72 forum (harnessworx) that makes damn good stuff. You'll pay for it but the wire gauge is heavier, the relay gang center is legit and connections are higher quality and sealed. Wiring mods are not somewhere you want to cheap out. And if you're just looking to do the 4hi mod and not run HIDs, you can spend about $35 and do it yourself in an hour or so. I want to know what's up with the superduty rear door window frame.

Tyler/T-Unit

I guess I just need to break down and do the mods myself. I don't have a paypal or anything, and I don't have a way to pay online unless it's through E-Bay or a registered purchase page on like Summit or something.
I'd seen the harness of 67-72; but couldn't find if he had an actual website or if it was just through that forum.