stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I vote for buying the welds.

I'm tempted, maybe next time I'm out there I'll snag them if I've got the cash.

------------------------------------------------
Is this really worth 3200 bucks? I know it's a 68 Camaro and all, or at least the bones of one, but damn.
https://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/d/1968-camaro/6485557537.html
I guess it's paying for the clean title...

Fu_ck. Someone talk me out of it. I know it's beat, but it wouldn't take too much to turn it into a sleeper. Built 383 or 396, turbo 350, fresh coat of primer and she'll be mint.
https://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/d/77-camaro/6507809420.html

Silverado

Reaction score
Not exactly the right thread for this, but it definately catches my eye! (The car and the paint!) It is a chevy after all...

The effect on the paint is stunning. He also talks about it a bit more in depth at about 2:30. Check it out!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

biggbiker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now I am driving a 99 Yukon SLT 4x4 with, just turned 57K truck from Knoxville TN. This is my "winter beater". But in the spring (about a week) I get out the Alabama 96 SLT ECSB with 222K and the first thing I notice is the feel of the miles in trucks. Steering, brakes, ride etc. This is how I got back into GMT400s , by paying $13K for the pair. I saved about $35K. Everything on both trucks works. That $$$ has to last a lifetime as My wife and I are retired, so income is very low.
Dare ya!! :jester:

you wont do it lol

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Right now I am driving a 99 Yukon SLT 4x4 with, just turned 57K truck from Knoxville TN. This is my "winter beater". But in the spring (about a week) I get out the Alabama 96 SLT ECSB with 222K and the first thing I notice is the feel of the miles in trucks. Steering, brakes, ride etc. This is how I got back into GMT400s , by paying $13K for the pair. I saved about $35K. Everything on both trucks works. That $$$ has to last a lifetime as My wife and I are retired, so income is very low.
I'm in the same situation....save the $ :waytogo:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Im only 23 lol. Ive got alot of money spending ahead of me im sure. Im already ready to retire though lol