stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't think of 4 I could narrow it down to but I do know my very first purchase would be one of these. With airbags, oversize rally replicas, and a modern power train.

You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't think of 4 I could narrow it down to but I do know my very first purchase would be one of these. With airbags, oversize rally replicas, and a modern power train.

Back in the day, I bought a 1970 Monte Carlo like this. Guy said all it needed was a carb. Bought a carb and installed it, and the car had a rod knock. It had a 300 HP 350, so I put new rings in it and new rod and main bearings while the engine was still in the car. It ran good after that, but it still had something that wasn't quit rite with it, so I traded it in on something else.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thank you for reminding me of how lucky I am. :)

You must be registered for see images

No modern engine, no bags, and factory rallys. It does have a few upgrades under the hood, though.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you for reminding me of how lucky I am. :)

No modern engine, no bags, and factory rallys. It does have a few upgrades under the hood, though.

Very nice but as long as we're dreaming, I'd want mine like this. I couldn't find the picture in my phone earlier.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw a Monte Carlo SS with a 502 at a cars s a few year ago. This was one sweet ride. Wish I had taken pics. It was maybe the best looking Monte Carlo SS I have ever seen. Had the SS dash with round gauges, and bucket seats with center console. It looked a lot like this.