stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Na, if the trailer park was any influence id have an iroc and a mullet lol
I dunno, I bet if you live there long enough you'll think that a beer tap for a shifter is awesome... You might start to look a bit like Billy Ray Cyrus after awhile as well.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I dunno, I bet if you live there long enough you'll think that a beer tap for a shifter is awesome... You might start to look a bit like Billy Ray Cyrus after awhile as well.
Hey, i actually had a budwieser tap shifter in my colorado but that was before i moved into the trailer park. No one can rock a mullet like billy ray cyrus though lol. Also my trailer park is full of amigos from south of the border so some daytons and hyraulics would be more likely than a mullet lol

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I need this in my life. I've got an itch something fierce to buy a pickup right now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Do it. You know you want to, scratch that itch. Doesn't look to bad from afar; plus it's got 7.4 liters of tire frying goodness under that little red hood.