stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Clean truck, but $10K for a TBI Blazer with over 130K miles? Yikes...

I know the Blazers are relatively rare but do they always command that much of a premium?
Well you know, that sight is a classic car sales sight, so you know they will ask a lot. I will say this though, the price of our trucks, is starting to climb
climb,
If you want a nice one, its going to cost you. I had a guy ask if I wanted to sale mine, as usual, I said no. He said are you sure. I said yea, I'm sure. He said, I know people who would give $10,000 for it. I figured he was just talking ****, but I have seen a few 400s at a high price. I also know in another 10 years, these trucks willbe worth a lot more that they are now. Will I keep mine another 10 years IDK.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well you know, that sight is a classic car sales sight, so you know they will ask a lot. I will say this though, the price of our trucks, is starting to climb
climb,
If you want a nice one, its going to cost you. I had a guy ask if I wanted to sale mine, as usual, I said no. He said are you sure. I said yea, I'm sure. He said, I know people who would give $10,000 for it. I figured he was just talking ****, but I have seen a few 400s at a high price. I also know in another 10 years, these trucks willbe worth a lot more that they are now. Will I keep mine another 10 years IDK.

I agree, the prices for a nice GMT400 are going up all the time. I had a guy a few years back start off at $6K and work his way up to $10K trying to buy my Suburban. Maybe I should have done it, but I know I would've hated myself for it. The only way I'll ever get rid of either of my trucks is if they're totaled, and I'm going to do my best to prevent that!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score