stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Not something online, but more or less a local treasure,

A 67 Vette, man bought it new and drove it home. Gets home, and gets in a fight with his wife, packs up his **** and makes tracks for greener pastures I guess and leaves the Vette parked right where he left it when he got it home.
Tons of local folks have tried to buy it, the lady won't budge, I drive by it every once in a while and it's just a sad sight, a vintage piece of late 60's muscle car history just rotting away in the Carolina heat, I'll try to snap a couple pictures next time I go by,

There's tons of other cars around here too, a 62 Fairlane, a 60 Pontiac, a few mint 400s setting under carports, there's a complete Corvair in one of the junkyards I haunt, quite a few 67-72 Chevy pickups,

Lot of old iron out there. A lot of it just rotting away in people's front yards or driveways, a sad sight.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

****** picture but I saw this on my way to the UPS store and had to get a picture. It looks like a beat up 09 ish impala with big as rims and tires that stuff the wheel wells [emoji23][emoji23]. Couldn't stop long enough to take a good picture since cars were coming. Gonna have to see if it's there again and get a better one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score