stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see all of these trucks with high ass price tags, kbb says my burb is only worth $2000. I'm not really looking to sell, but what would you guys think a 94 k1500 suburban sle, 130k miles, near perfect mechanical condition, fair body, some small rust spots, fair interior, bone stock, would be worth? It's got a rebuilt title too...

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see all of these trucks with high ass price tags, kbb says my burb is only worth $2000. I'm not really looking to sell, but what would you guys think a 94 k1500 suburban sle, 130k miles, near perfect mechanical condition, fair body, some small rust spots, fair interior, bone stock, would be worth? It's got a rebuilt title too...
It really depends on where you are, and what the demand is there, and how rear your Burb has become. KBB will not be accurate on your Burb. IMO its worth between $4500, to $6500 depending. A refurbished title does drop its value.Your millage is low, and thats a plus. Take a look around your area, and see whats on C L. That should give you some idea of what your is worth.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It really depends on where you are, and what the demand is there, and how rear your Burb has become. KBB will not be accurate on your Burb. IMO its worth between $4500, to $6500 depending. A refurbished title does drop its value.Your millage is low, and thats a plus. Take a look around your area, and see whats on C L. That should give you some idea of what your is worth.
Makes sense. I haven't seen many of these for sale in my area, I'll look harder. Thanks!

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Around here burbs are pretty cheap even with work. I put abt 15k into mine abt 3 1/2 years ago and it's still only worth mayb 4 or 5k but the used car lots always have them marked up to 6995.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Around here burbs are pretty cheap even with work. I put abt 15k into mine abt 3 1/2 years ago and it's still only worth mayb 4 or 5k but the used car lots always have them marked up to 6995.
Yea, you Cali guys have a lot of old vehicles still on the road. Things don't rust there. This is what I meant about how rear your vehicle is in your area. The more rear it is, the more its worth.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

Title issues are gonna be the killer for you.

Aside from that, none of these trucks are really in the realm of KBB being able to reliably value them. Their algorithms just don't account for specific contition, extra work and so on.

Best option is to check around your area and see what is out there for sale, for how much and in what condition. But dont be surprised to be talked down a bit because of title status. Rebuilt and salvage title stuff never goes for what they would if they were green. Unless someone knows the vehicle very well or you can fully document the cause the rebuild and all details of the repairs made.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
They look kinda old... I don't think they are worth $500, I would say $250.