stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Several things caught my eye today; walking around in a local junkyard me and my brother counted at least 30 88-98 trucks, Tahoe, Suburbans, somewhere around 20 squarebodies, and like 40 old Ford trucks from 79 all the way to 99 or so.

This C3500 caught my eye, had a torn up smoothie diesel bumper that was too far gone to save.
I assume it was a cab and chassis truck from the way the frame is, I also thought the dual fuel tanks was odd.
You must be registered for see images attach

Found a bunch of other cool ****, 2 Escalades, a Denali, 2 two door Tahoes right next to each other just to name a few; no pictures of those though.

Also saw this cherry 77 C10 for sale, but for $8700 it might be sitting a while.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
No images of this catch; but I've caught wind of two people I know who are selling 12 Valve Cummins.....one wants $1000 for his, but I'm not sure how much the other dude wants for his.

Tempting....I could snag one, build it up and then find a decent truck to drop it into. Just spit balling ideas around, unless I could pick one up for a smoking deal I don't see anything coming together yet :Big Laugh:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No images of this catch; but I've caught wind of two people I know who are selling 12 Valve Cummins.....one wants $1000 for his, but I'm not sure how much the other dude wants for his.

Tempting....I could snag one, build it up and then find a decent truck to drop it into. Just spit balling ideas around, unless I could pick one up for a smoking deal I don't see anything coming together yet :Big Laugh:
1k for a 12v is a smoking deal!

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I saw this online, one way to ruin a truck imo.

Also saw one of the most retarded things you could do at my sons graduation today. A 400 with no windshield just clear plastic across the front. Some people have no brains I swear.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
So I saw this online, one way to ruin a truck imo.

Also saw one of the most retarded things you could do at my sons graduation today. A 400 with no windshield just clear plastic across the front. Some people have no brains I swear.
I agree, I can't help but cringe looking at that truck.

A plastic windshield might be the new fad coming... You never know... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯