stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a good one for y'all. I was getting for at the csyore and saw this..... yup, you see that correctly. That is duct tape holding her trunk down.....lol..
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Damn right! The man was one of those guys, it was actually refreshing talking to him. Especially after my mad dash around town over the last couple days poking my head under and around anything that even remotely could help me get back to work. He was honest and up front about everything and I even got a set of gm 16” polished aluminum wheels all for $3,500
Enjoy! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Here's a good one for y'all. I was getting for at the csyore and saw this..... yup, you see that correctly. That is duct tape holding her trunk down.....lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
well yea, it fixes everything lol.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It was? Wow, what do you think caused it? Were there holes before the visor and water just got in it?
Oh yeah. It was crusty all over. I never really poked at it. The center I know was likely weak. Where the hole is, the visor wasn't even touching the roof. The supports we're on both sides and the mount holes are a few inches away on either side.

It never leaked, but I was beginning to question it as it was starting to get flaky and I didn't trust it. The visor kept me confident in it for years.

I think I'm done looking at trucks for a minute. I was talking with the wife. We both agree that the Buick needs to get the **** out of here. It's on the chopping block. The truck isn't fit for daily status anymore and we are stupid close to having a bunch of debts paid off.

She suggested I get a reliable daily, not something crazy pricy. Easy to pay off in a month or two but new enough that it won't constantly nickle and dime us. We aren't where we need to be money wise for me to start building a dream 400. But with a reliable daily and the devts paid off, I could easily be well on my way to paying cash for a running, driving, low mile, rust free 400 or even in mega cab territory within a year and a half. So the 400 plans are on hold. And I think I found my new to me daily! 08 magnum sxt. I always liked the look of these things. Never driven one. But, I may have one in my driveway tomorrow afternoon.

The Buick will be sold as soon as possible, and the green truck will still stick around but I will not daily it. I'm gonna string that truck out as long as I can until I can make something better happen.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Oh yeah. It was crusty all over. I never really poked at it. The center I know was likely weak. Where the hole is, the visor wasn't even touching the roof. The supports we're on both sides and the mount holes are a few inches away on either side.

It never leaked, but I was beginning to question it as it was starting to get flaky and I didn't trust it. The visor kept me confident in it for years.

I think I'm done looking at trucks for a minute. I was talking with the wife. We both agree that the Buick needs to get the **** out of here. It's on the chopping block. The truck isn't fit for daily status anymore and we are stupid close to having a bunch of debts paid off.

She suggested I get a reliable daily, not something crazy pricy. Easy to pay off in a month or two but new enough that it won't constantly nickle and dime us. We aren't where we need to be money wise for me to start building a dream 400. But with a reliable daily and the devts paid off, I could easily be well on my way to paying cash for a running, driving, low mile, rust free 400 or even in mega cab territory within a year and a half. So the 400 plans are on hold. And I think I found my new to me daily! 08 magnum sxt. I always liked the look of these things. Never driven one. But, I may have one in my driveway tomorrow afternoon.

The Buick will be sold as soon as possible, and the green truck will still stick around but I will not daily it. I'm gonna string that truck out as long as I can until I can make something better happen.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit
If that dont pan out look at g6s. Mine has been nothing short of reliable. In the 3 years and 45000 miles ive owned it the only work ive done minus regular maintinance and a brake job is a radiator.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll give that guy $1500-$2000 cash, right here, right now. I WANT THE WHOLE THING!!! lol The 454SS would my second dream truck.
Yea, IMO this guy doesn't realize what he has. IMO the truck is worth a lot more as a complete truck rather than a parts truck.