stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They put a sunshield in it, so the interior might actually be passable. Cab corner looks crusty, though.

Go for it...worst case, you end up keeping it.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
They put a sunshield in it, so the interior might actually be passable. Cab corner looks crusty, though.

Go for it...worst case, you end up keeping it.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that would be the problem, I would probably be too attached to it, lol. But yeah the cab corners do look shot, and it looks like there is no rear bumper, if the guy don't have it, I don't want it. I would want to be all original. I would think the value would be much higher if it were all original parts.

$1234 screams scam to me. $1200, $1250, even $1275, but #1234 NOT rite. I'll bet if you call, they will have this sob story, but you can't just show up with a trailer and drive off with the truck. I could be wrong, but I dont think so.
Yeah that kind of caught my attention too, for some reason the ad was removed a while ago, now it's back up. The ad used to say $1, now it says $1234... And plus I always hate it when people say "make me an offer." The last thing I want to do is low ball a person, but sometimes you have to do that I guess to give them an estimate. He probably wants $1500 or something for it, which is way too much, I don't care if it's a sport or not, $1500 would be way too much for that.

I don't know, might give them a call sometime. I have always kind of wanted one of these as my "muscle" truck.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that kind of caught my attention too, for some reason the ad was removed a while ago, now it's back up. The ad used to say $1, now it says $1234... And plus I always hate it when people say "make me an offer." The last thing I want to do is low ball a person, but sometimes you have to do that I guess to give them an estimate. He probably wants $1500 or something for it, which is way too much, I don't care if it's a sport or not, $1500 would be way too much for that.

I don't know, might give them a call sometime. I have always kind of wanted one of these as my "muscle" truck.[/QUOTE]
Yea, these scammers from another country, think we all have a ton of money, and we are stupid, but when they put a price they don't do the math so that the price to comes out to an even number. Why would anyone ask a weird amount like that. 34, not 25, or 50,, you know. That just tells me that me that they are not from the US or Canada.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
https://redding.craigslist.org/cto/d/1966-chevelle-ss/6556559539.html

Well it's that time of the year around here. Kool April Nites. Every year hundreds of classics come for a week long event, car show an shines, cruise, drags, and event at convention center where they all are one day. I'll be sure to take pics and post em up to the car show thread. Officially starts Monday.