stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep. They had 2 versions, a Little 2.3 mitsubishi tubo diesel, and a 2.2 na perkins diesel. I used to have a buddy with a perkins truck that got amazing fuel milage but this is only the second turbo diesel one ive seen.
I had an 85 Bronco II in high school, I would've loved a turbo diesel in that thing. Instead it got the 2.8 that they also put in frickin minivans.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I had an 85 Bronco II in high school, I would've loved a turbo diesel in that thing. Instead it got the 2.8 that they also put in frickin minivans.
I had a 90 bronco ii that i shouldve held onto. I still kick myself for getting rid of it. It was no racecar but it would go anywhere.
You must be registered for see images attach

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 90 bronco ii that i shouldve held onto. I still kick myself for getting rid of it. It was no racecar but it would go anywhere.
You must be registered for see images attach
I loved mine, it threw a rod and cracked the block though. Every time I see one I want to go make an offer on it, even if it isn't for sale. It's impossible to get those things stuck.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I loved mine, it threw a rod and cracked the block though. Every time I see one I want to go make an offer on it, even if it isn't for sale. It's impossible to get those things stuck.
right. i entered it into a crawling competition at UNOH and came in 2nd place. i beat like 15 xjs and 3 trucks. the guy that beat me had a long arm locked wrangler. it was basically zig zagging up a steep hill full of smallish rocks and railroad ties. i beat his time but i hit 1 cone and he was the only one not to touch a cone. i borrowed the boggers off my buddys xj when he finished though. with the tires in the pic it was easy to stick in mud though.