Steering wheel radio controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Anyone have a set of steering wheel radio controls? I need the whole set up. Buttons, clock spring, and the trim piece that goes on the back of the steering wheel. Nothing to be found local.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a set of buttons and trim but it's the lighter gray from an escalade. No clockspring. No idea if the buttons work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I've got a set of buttons and trim but it's the lighter gray from an escalade. No clockspring. No idea if the buttons work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
What would you have to have for them? I'll keep them in mind!

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I *think* steering wheel controls in the Blazers/Jimmys/Bravadas are the same as they used in the GMT400s. The controls in my 2000 Blazer look identical to the controls I've seen in the 400s. Might be worth looking into if you haven't already.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I *think* steering wheel controls in the Blazers/Jimmys/Bravadas are the same as they used in the GMT400s. The controls in my 2000 Blazer look identical to the controls I've seen in the 400s. Might be worth looking into if you haven't already.
They are the same. I've bought steering columns out of Blazers before to get the controls. But I'm coming up empty handed around here in the junkyards. There's some on eBay, but shipping is outrageous. Plus the last one I got from eBay, the clockspring was busted and the company told me tough luck!