Steering stabilizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered one from Rancho my frontend is all new with good stuff and it was cranked when I rebuilt the frontend and alined it. And it had 33s on 15s before and it wasn't too bad seemed like the 35/12.50s were just so much heavier. It should be here next week and ill let u guys know if it helps.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ever since i put the 33s on mines all over the place.. but my front ends also shot. when i brake it pulls to the right and i can feel the wheel shaking. would a stabilzer help after i get the front end redone too?

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got my stabilizer on and damn did it make a difference! Id say get one if your planning on running bigger tires.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got my stabilizer on and damn did it make a difference! Id say get one if your planning on running bigger tires.

What was the difference it made, just no more wandering on road? How about the smoothing feedback from bumps and jarring from rocks?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have been pounding my truck and the wifes off road lately and even with the bigger tires, you can feel the difference the stabilizer makes. Her truck you feel what you hit. My truck you feel you what you are telling the truck to do. Hit a big rut or something and will still push the steering wheel as it pushes the truck, but its a much better feel for the terrain.