Steering slop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is the jeep shaft a noticable difference? my front ends so sloppy still and idk if its th rag joing or my box its self.was going to try this mod if it helps a lot

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The jeep shaft replaces rubber connection(which flexes) with a hard steel connection(which flexes not)....it helps definitely lol. You can adjust alot of the slack out of your steering box.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really didnt notice any difference with mine. My steering box must be where all the slop is coming from. So I pulled it out and I'll be putting it on the Camaro instead. haha

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Mike. Did you see the 85 up to the shop door? I got it up and the motor pulled. Just waiting til I can get the fresh 350 from the shop across the road into our shop to get put in!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah I saw it, then I saw the half torn apart engine hanging from the lift....we been workin while you been chasin them wild girls all over the north-eastern part of the state :evillol:

Tell pops to give ya a ride in that 72 now lol!!!