SSBC or Little Shop Manuf. rear disc brake conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy L

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am new to the site and would like some advice on fixing up my '95 Cheyenne. It's my DD and now has 170k on it. I want to minimize the trucks down time, so, I am gathering all the parts I need to rebuild the f/r suspension, lower it 2or3/4, add Belltech sway bars and upgrade the rear drums to disc. I have not found many options to do this especially affordable ones. After reading a members rear drum rebuild I am having a hard time deciding whether to convert or not. I hope to continue using my 15" aftermarket wheels as well. Looking at the SSBC site, it looks like their rear brakes will clear my rims. Does anyone have experience with the conversions made by SSBC or Little Shop? I don't really NEED the discs, but would like to have them and now is the time to do it. Thanks in advance.

nowukno

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed the ssbc rear kit on mine today only took about 5 hours and they work great I like them
You must be registered for see images attach

Andy L

Reaction score
Looks great. Any issues or fitment issues? Will a 15" wheel fit over them?

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just installed the mfg kit today, went on great but i have no brake fluid going to my rear-_-

97Tahoe4wd

Reaction score
how did you like the kit from Little MFG? I am thinking of getting the kit too, but am pretty sure you would need a propotioning valve or a new master cyclinder to get the correct pressure to front and backs when braking. Did you need to do anything to your brake lines?