Squeaky3's new 96 z71 1500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looks good!
I think instead of those directional wheels a set of those 18" Z71 5-spoke rims would look amazing!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not sure what wheels im gonna go with. I would love to just swap some wheels because I actually like this Firestone at tires that are on it, they wear good and have impressed me so far.

I want some black wheels for it but havent come across any used that I like

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Maybe if we can find a better set for me you can have the 16"'s I currently have, they might look okay all black or if you just paint/dip the cutouts

Sent from my powered iPhone

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they dont look too bad all black, but they have no width to them and no stance. these at least are a little wider and stick out a lil bit

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I think it was long before my time here but whats wrong with the green truck? Both trucks look pretty dang nice. Whish i could find a diesel bumper deal like that lol

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Green truck is just a wheeler now. Its been cursed with trans problems for a few years now, hasnt been plated in years. Right now the motor just has a little noise and the starter needs taken off and cleaned up but it runs and drives around now

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
little update. Took the IROKs off the green truck, picked up some pretty decent 33" half tread duratracs to put on those wheels after I painted them up yesterday. Bought a 2" block and going to crank the front and toss them on tomorrow. Pics to come tomorrow

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
Well as some of you my know, I just picked up a 96 1500 z71. Traded in the ole dmax for a lower payment and shorter loan. So here is the new rig. Had the thing 4 hrs and already put new headlights from a buddy in it. Its a little rusty, but that will be fixed this summer. The rest of the body and paint is in really nice shape for the year.

96 z71 1500, f44 package, 14 bolt semi-float, 3.73s, 5.7, 113k miles, some sort of stainless 3" exhaust.

You must be registered for see images attach

And the 2 trucks together

Badass truck my dude. I'd love to have a truck with the f44 package.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. It is nice having that package.

In other news, I got the wheels and tires on the truck. I went to install the block in the rear and found the u-bolts I got for the blocks are too wide and wont fit in the bracket so thats gonna have to wait until I get new bolts. Did crank the bars up a few turns to help clear the 33s along with a little trim on the bumper and plastic piece and tapped the fender in to clear.