Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
went out for a bit to clear my head.....really felt good to be in the wind......need me a few more mile till i can raise the rev limiter......then i can really smile......i almost forgot how good the vibes help my spine through all the arthritis.....something with the frequecy of the engine. my ol' softail is beeter than Misty, but i'm needing the better ride for now.

i thank God.

had to swing down my favorite alley for a pic or two.....this headlight is great.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Thanks Bill. I'll check it out

i smoked some my ol' lady got me when i first got stuck driving full time...had anxiety and "barely controlled" road rage.......it smoothed things out......helped quell the echoes of sorrow.....guilt and regret. when i first got sober those feeling weren't present, perhas i wasn't ready to deal with em......took me years just to identify why i was so ****** angry, hateful and full of rage.....self defense mechanism for depression.

then i came to believe the light at the end of the tunnel wasn't a damned train comin at me.

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
damn Bill! we need to get together and just talk. yours and my life seem to be so parallel.
anything cannabis will help. i need to look into that also.
i went to the races today. spring nationals. love the smell of nitro in the morning.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
damn Bill! we need to get together and just talk. yours and my life seem to be so parallel.
anything cannabis will help. i need to look into that also.
i went to the races today. spring nationals. love the smell of nitro in the morning.

cool stuff there.....don't blink!

it's amazing the folks ya can meet on the interweb......man, i'm serious about coming out there if i make that choice.....gotta be some pro-gas or nitro Harley's burnin out there somewhere.

this guy i met from the shovelhead forum......

and Terry Stewart of Carrillo/Cp who made the pistons for my shovel.....met him from there too. he's a nitro burner

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

that forum brought people together, i mean RIDING together from all over the world....Shovelhead.US saved my soul when i came home in '08 and retired myself from that life and my club.......

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
it's good. had a 3 day weekend for Good Friday, 1st one in 22 years. really laid back and pretty much stress free.

that's real good to hear....makes me want to have a day off or tree too......i don't consider my first day off recovering from the week a relaxing day....and my second day off is running around doing **** that needs doing....like just coming back from my pain management doctor....i love this guy....he just shakes his head every get back on the bike.....and is impressed how well i'm doing.

i shouldn't be doing this good......but my x-rays tell a different story.