Southeastern members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Where are the dang show around here???? Ive only seen SlamFest last year, but it was in Gainsville Fl. So it wasn't as good as it was suppose to be since it's usually elsewhere..

It's been in Tampa for a long time, only 20 minutes from the house then and went and moved 2 hours north :nono: right when I'm getting where I can really get a project truck. As far as big shows that's all thats close to me, there's a lot of small shows I'll go to but there's no point for me to travel to the bigger shows.

Reaction score
Yeah, i was excited as hell to go there after seeing the older shows online.. But found out it was a last minute move kinda thing, so only a few attended.. I was bummed.. It was the first and only show id ever been to... I may just go to the Moultrie Swap Meet whenever it happens again.. Allot of older cars and stuff.:shrug:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Yeah over the past few years the show was kinda losing its size so they moved it further north to try to pull in more folks from the north, unfortunately it suffered even more.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone go to Southeastern Truck Nats?